The maximum number of paying passengers on any rental must not exceed 8.
A. Deposits and remaining balances
1. A deposit is required in order to confirm the booking.
2. Deposits paid whether in person, mailed in or verbally paid using credit or debit cards are non refundable.
3. Remaining balances must be paid in full by the agreed date that is 30 days for a wedding and 7 days for any other bookings.
B. Number of passengers
1. The maximum number of paying passengers on any rental must not exceed 8 maximum.
2. Due to insurance purposes the number of passengers to be carried in the limousine will be determined at the time of booking.
If the number of passengers are to be changed this must be done prior to the booking through the office.
The chauffeur is not authorised to change the details.
C. Pick up and drop off points
1. In normal circumstances the booking is limited to one pick up and maximum three drop off points.
Again these are determined at the time of booking and are clearly stated on the booking confirmation.
The drop off points are to be made on main road only unless otherwise agreed. The vehicles cannot be expected to enter cul de sacs, side streets or restrictive areas.
Singletons limousines are not responsible for each and every passenger on their return journey at the designated drop off points.
D. No smoking policy
1. Due to licensing restrictions all vehicles are deemed as no smoking.
E. Grace period
1. A fifteen minute grace period shall be established for late arrival of the limousine due to weather, accident or any misfortune. We will endeavour to make up your lost time.
1. Any overtime after the booked time will be chardged at £25 per half hour.
G. Damage to the limousine
1. The client who books the limousine will be responsible for the conduct of all members of their party.
2. Any damages to the limousine or its fixtures will be charged in full to the client.a charge will also be made for loss of business whilst repairs are carried out.
3. There will be a £100 charge made to the client in the event of interior soiling to cover the cost of valeting the vehicle.
H. Cancellation policy
1. Cancellations are only accepted in writing and must be recived by us no later than 7 days prior to the booking or in the case of a wedding 30 days before.
2. The chauffeur may terminate the booking if the client or any member of their party causes excessive delays, are disorderly or, in the chauffeurs judgement, are unfit to travel, with no compensation made to the client.
3. In the unlikely event that we are unable to undertake or complete a booking due to circumstances beyond our control, a full refund will be given.
4. The contract will be cancelled for any violation of terms “A” and “G” above with no compensation made to the client.
1. Although singletons limousines will endeavour to meet all deadlines we accept no responsibility for delay caused.
J. Airport journeys
1. The amount of passengers and suitcases will be determined at the time of booking. These will be clearly stated on the booking confirmation. These cannot be exceeded due to weight and space restriction.
2. The chauffeur will check your return details on arrival at the airport.
3. Excessive delays may forfeit your return journey as other bookings may have been taken for the vehicle that day.
4. Alterations to your return journey whilst you are abroad must be made through our office as soon as possible.
Re-routed flights may not be able to be met by us unless an additional charge is made. Please check with your insurance company to see if you are covered for such charges.
1. Singletons limousines accept no responsibility for restricted vehicle access i.e. hump back bridges, width restrictions etc.
2. We cannot be held responsible for delays for re-routed journeys.
L. Articles left in the vehicle
1. Although we will take care, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to luggage or personal property left in the vehicle during or after the rental period.
1. Passengers in forward facing seats are required by law to wear seatbelts. For your safety we advise the wearing of seatbelts by all passengers.
2. Baby seats should be used in forward facing seats only. These should be fitted by the guardian and of the child and not the chauffeur of the vehicle.
All vehicles are serviced and maintained to the highest levels. However in the unfortunate event of breakdown singletons limousines cannot be held responsible.